Hehes, u know the difference between my current hairstyle and my last time hairstyle?
See, now much more chio le right?Not saying i last time not chio hor...Just tat now I MUCH MUCH MORE CHIO LE! :D
happy for me mahs? hehe hope u jealous of me being so chio.
Yah, i know u all jealous of me being too chio le right?
Dun jealous larhs, just aim to like me ok?
So blond now my hair, althougbe h short but i am very sure I STILL LOOK DAMN CHIO OK? :D
Happy for me? Cheers, not happy with me? come my house find me larhs, find me liao dun so hum ji run away from me ok? :D
I AM TOO CHIO LER LARHS! :D
FUCK OFF IF U JEALOUS OF ME BEING TOO CHIO OK!
I KNOW U ALL JUST JEALOUS OF ME BEING SO PRETTY, GET A LIFE LARHS ACCEPT THE FACT TAT I AM CHIO & U ALL ARE NOT CHIO! STOP SPAMMING ME HORS!
OR ELSE LIM BU ASK MY LAO BU COME HOR! OR MY ANMEAREE 24 COME DOWN SEE WHO DIE? :D
OR ELSE LIM BU ASK MY LAO BU COME HOR! OR MY ANMEAREE 24 COME DOWN SEE WHO DIE? :D
CIAOS~ :D


No comments:
Post a Comment